miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

**I'm Number One(1) Fan**

HI PEOPLE!

God Day Ladys and Gantelments!

I'm Arthur and is my new Blog. I'm 17 years and I live in St. Peter Fisherman.

I'm one normal boy. I like football, cars, girls and good music.

FOOTBALL:

The football is my life. My favorite footbal team is Manchester United- i'm fan of Manchester United. Glory Glory Man United!

CARS:

Audi A3 is a car of my dreams. Is one perfect car. I love this car.
Also I like a Ford Mustang, becouse this car is a Power.


GIRLS:

Every girls are beatyfool for mi. I have got one big passion for girls.

my n* 664115771.......................thalk me please. ;)

MUSIC:

Music for mi is one big power. I like diferents stils of the music, but my favorite music groups is Green Day, Estopa, KoSheen and also I like a songs of Dima BIlan.


Ok Friends!

I go to sleep! Bye bye

No hay comentarios: